• Currently managing £20,000 in growth capital to be invested in early-stage startups
• Received 120 applications, interviewed 80 startups, analysed their business plans and financial projections • Organised 4 final round events with a judge panel of top VC firms and tech experts, funded 16 successful startups • Secured £10,000 sponsorship from NACUE, partnership with Playfair Capital, and ad credits from Google
• Top-tier law firm specialising in Competition, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Media, and IP Law.
• Cross-checked stock transfer records for company shareholders • Worked on corporate liability exemption contracts for sports events • Prepared court appeal documents for freedom of press and expression on social media • Analysed anti-competition investigation documents and reviewed a written defence
• Went to Washington DC for a week as a FEPS EU representative • Attended the Make Progress summit with keynote speakers Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden • Spoke at a roundtable discussion hosted by the Center for American Progress (CAP) • Prepared a briefing document on current events for the business organisation TUSIAD • Attended the Brookings Institution talk on US and EU involvement in the South Caucasus • Attended the NASA New Horizons talk at the Wilson Center
• Social networking app startup designed for the iOS market • Designed the user interface and functionalities • Developed a minimum viable product (MPV) beta version • Presented at TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2014